As the latest business segment of the PARTZSCH group, the PARTZSCH Elektromaschinenbau GmbH is engaged in development, construction, calculation and distribution of electrical machines since February 2012. With specialisation in production of winding components of electrical motors and generators up to 3,2 MW, this company is one of the most innovative medium-sized electrical industry.
The field of mechanical processing is also covered by the complete range of CNC production up to the complex welded construction. Professional project handling are also guaranteed on the topics service, maintenance and repair of electrical machinery. Moreover, individual components are manufactured at the highest technical level and with quality and precision „Made in Germany“, from the heart of Saxony.
By taking over of Mechanik Leisnig GmbH with its over 100 years of manufacturing experience, the company continues to develop into a global full-service provider of electrical machines and drives. With the expanded product portfolio, in combination with current product developments, opportunities will open up which are of an incomparable use for our customers.
Also in the area of machining we have modern CNC technology for milling and drilling. The processing of copper and laminated sheets is also part of our daily business.
Technical possibilities for field coils
- maximum external dimensions: 1000 x 1300 mm
- maximum total height: 320 mm
- maximum weight: 1200 kg
- A fast, flexible availability of spare parts is a very significant factor in the repair business.
- We offer a reliable manufacturing on schedule of attachment parts, spare parts and new components for all drive components, e.g. shields, terminal boxes, connectors.
- The production can be made of steel, stainless steel, nonferrous metals or from plastic.
Benefit from over 125 years experience in engineering and manufacturing of high performance spindles.
Range of services
- production of all types of spindles in sizes 6,8 mm / 7,8 mm / 8,8 mm
- economic production of short, medium and large series
- delivery of various spindle-components
- blade shaft spindles with chromium-plated shaft
- spindles also for non-standard designs, prototype and spare spindles
- shafts characterized by high fracture strength thanks to optimum hardening technique
- uniform surface quality through the use of special grinding, polishing and chromium-plating process
- spinning fingers for balloonless spinning or spinning with reduced thread balloon
- mounting of all standard spring pieces; also in corrosion-resistant design for wet spinning applications, free –wheeling clutch
- a stable top part with an increased resisting torque to avoid defl ection when changing the cop
- efficient lightweight-constructions to minimize drive energy
- we produce wharves in hardened or coated design with the smallest possible wharve diameter
- braking systems in all conventional versions
- bottom parts of spindles with bearings by all renowned manufacturers
- CS 1, CS 1S, CS1 12, CS1 12S, HP-S68, HP-S68/3, NASA, HF 1, HF 21, HF 3
- with internal and external locking
Our extensive product range includes all standard equipments of well-known manufacturers as well as driving parts.
- specially manufactured material ensures a constant surface hardness of 60 HRC and an extremely low surface roughness
- additional surface protection by hard chrome-plating
- guarantee for a precise run-out accuracy due to CNC-technology
- manufacturing and distribution of corrugated profiles of all customized types