In the year 1954, the handicraft business PARTZSCH (a repair-business for electrical machines and systems) was founded by Werner Partzsch. Aligned as a regional business, the maintenance and repair of medium electrical engines and generators with power up to approx. 200kW was part of the business segment until 1989.
On January the 1st of 1989, Dipl.-Ing.Ing. Thomas Partzsch took over the business. After the structural and social changes over the years 1989/90 in Germany, there was a chance for better developments and business expansion.
Now, the company has grown to a modern, medium-sized enterprise, which is also known in foreign countries. The manufacture of different products (even with pending patents) meet our customer's demands.