For synchronous machines, special pole-wheel windings are needed. These windings are available in a variety of designs and for various rated power levels. The rated voltage is relatively low.
There are significant differences in the manufacturing of the so-called field coils. One procedure involves winding the poles onto a field coil box with enamelled profile wire, then mounting them onto the pole core and finally screwing them onto the pole wheel.
Another method is the direct winding of the pole core. In this procedure the rotor is placed in a special facing lathe that allows the direct winding of the pole core.
- Unit weight up to 22 t
- Laminated core diameter max. 1,500 mm
- Shaft length max. 5,000 mm
- Shaft diameter at the mounting point max. 350 mm
- Wire height: 1.5 to 8.0 mm
- Wire width: 1.0 to 12.0 mm
- Wire insulation: Enamel or enamelled wire insulated with mixed yarn sintered (Daglas)
- Realisation of specific customer requirements upon request