The repair services include disassembly, cleaning, drying, re-impregnation of rotor windings and mechanical reconditioning of roller and plain bearings.
The repair services include disassembly, cleaning, drying, re-impregnation of rotor windings and mechanical reconditioning of roller and plain bearings. Mechanical reconditioning includes application of bearing seats, fi ttings, renovation of fans, junction boxes, cables, installation of laminated cores, rotor bars, welding, replacement of tie rods and much more.
In addition, we offer our customers a rotor-balancing service. We can balance all rotors from approximately 10 kg to 32 t at their nominal speed (2-12 pole). Machines up to an individual unit weight of 120 t can be reconditioned; the rated voltage can be up to 18 kV.
Machine weight or individual unit weight
- max. 120 t
Balancing and spin procedure
- Roller bearings: Max. 15 t ; 9 m shaft length ; 3000 rpm
- Plain bearings: see „Balancing and spin system“
System capacities (W x D x H in metres)
- Wash room: 5,3 x 5,0 x 3,4
- Oven: 5,0 x 5,8 x 4,0
- Blasting cabinet (corundum) : 3,0 x 6,0 x 3,5
- Blasting cabinet (walnut) : 2,6 x 5,5 x 2,4
- Enamel application and drying room: 5,0 x 5,4 x 3,4
- See "Heavy-duty turret lathe"
- Distance between centres: 10,000 mm
- Centre height: 1,000 mm
- Weight: 40 t between centres or with two steady rests
- Free turning diameter: 1,680 mm
- Clamping diameter: max. 1,400 mm; min. 230 mm
- Instep diameter: max. 1.400 mm; min. 230 mm
Pyrolysis and blasting
Pyrolysis is used to remove synthetic resin insulation to facilitate disassembly of motor windings. This procedure can be used for a wide range of machine types with all insulation systems. The windings are smouldered in a thermal process at approximately 360 to 400°C in a low-oxygen environment in a pyrolysis process with thermal afterburning.
|small oven||large oven|
|Height||1,85 m||3,00 m|
|Length||1,90 m||3,85 m|
|Width||2,20 m||3,50 m|
|Capacity||10 t||50 t|
|Hall 01||2,30 m||2,40 m||5,50 m||Walnut|
|Hall 07||2,40 m||2,60 m||5,50 m||Walnut|
|Hall 27||3,50 m||3,00 m||6,00 m||Corundum|