Study at the university of cooperative education in the course "Electrical engineering" studies
We are practice partner of the University of Cooperative Education Bautzen. In cooperative study programmes, periods of theoretical studies at the academy alternate with practical periods at the partner company. The students receive remuneration from their partner company during their studies. They may also apply for subsistence grant (BAföG).
- Start of term always on 1st October
- Programme duration: 3 years /
- elective modules starting in the 5th term
- Profile of the elective module: Electrical power engineering
- Degree after completing the study: Bachelor of Engineering (university of cooperative education)
Ideal candidates should ...
- Have a higher education entrance qualification or university of applied sciences entrance qualification or subject-linked university entrance qualification or completed a vocational training and possess a master craftsman qualification
- Possess technical understanding and power of logical thinking
- Demonstrate a high level of commitment and willingness to learn new skills, reliability, awareness of responsibility and flexibility and be a good team player
We are practice partner of the University of Cooperative Education Bautzen. We gladly recommend the image film of the University of Cooperative Education Bautzen - because "Knowledge puts you in the lead“.
Have we sparked your interest?
Then send us your application.
If you have any questions regards training and education, do not hesitate to contact:
Ms. Gabriele Eulitz: +49 3431 7166-255
Send your CV and application with a convincing cover letter to:
PARTZSCH Elektromotoren e. K.
Personalabteilung (HR Department)
04720 Döbeln (Germany)
Oder per E-Mail an: firstname.lastname@example.org