Wind power servicing
As a part of the PARTZSCH group of companies, PARTZSCH Windgeneratoren Service GmbH complements our services with its comprehensive range of services in the considerably grown field of wind turbines. As a full service provider our customers can benefit from our services for all types of wind turbines with intermediate gearing. With the on-site service included in our service programme, downtimes of wind turbines can be significantly reduced.
- Electrical and mechanical diagnostics of generators and all electrical drives, on site
- Laser optical alignment of the generator-gear unit
- Vibration measurement including bearings diagnostics
- Repairs with bearing replacement
- Repairs/maintenance of slip-ring chambers including the replacement of brush holders and brushes
- Replacement/renewal of slip ring assemblies
- Replacement of rotor lines to the generators of various manufacturers
- Disassembly, electrical/mechanical Diagnostics
- Cleaning (washing and drying)
- New winding of stator and rotor windings
- Repair or replacement of defective laminated cores from stators and rotors in short time with internal production and laser cutting
- Conditioning of bearing seats in the bearing plate and on rotor shafts
- New bearings assembly
- Dynamic balancing and acceleration of rotor/ coupling
- Test-area run
Upon request, for overhauls and repairs of your wind turbines, our engineers coordinate not just the service teams in Europe. This includes all assembly work, including provision of cranes, transport of the generators for repairs in the factory and reinstallation and adjustment. To minimise downtimes and costs, a number of replacement generators are kept in stock. In addition, replacement parts for common generators are kept in our warehouse.
- New and refurbished slip-ring assemblies
- Deep-groove ball bearings in various sizes
- Fan motors
- Brush holders for various generator types
- Brushes with various dimensions
In order to offer the best possible customer service
throughout Europe, the company acquired five new Mercedes-Benz Vito.
A special highlight here is the innovative shelf system, which offers space for numerous assembly tools and spare parts. With these, our employees are well equipped and can react quickly to problems occurring during repair services on site.
In our service vehicles the following measuring equipment and tools are available:
- Motor analyser, manufacturer: Schleich
- Milliohm meter Metra Hit 27M, manufacturer: GOSSEN Metrawatt
- Vibration measuring instrument VT 60, incl. software, manufacturer: Brüel & Kjaer Vibro
- Laser-optical alignment measuring tool Rotalign, manufacturer: Prüftechnik AG
- Hydraulic torque wrench, manufacturer: Hydratight, 200 to 1,800 Nm
- Manual torque multiplier, manufacturer: Lösomat, 540 to 4,000 Nm
Test and measuring equipment
Electrical test and measuring equipment
- SCHLEICH milliohm meter RESISTOMAT type 2316-V0001
- SCHLEICH motor analyser 1-XL
- Insulation resistance measuring instruments GOSSEN-Metrawatt METRISO 5000 A
- Insulation resistance measuring instruments GOSSEN-Metrawatt METRISO PRIME
- Multimeter METRAHIT 27 M
- Various digital multimeters
Our test and measuring equipment is sent in for calibration at defined intervals.
Mechanical test and measuring equipment
- Alignment measuring tool ROTALIGN laser ALI 3.610
- Vibration measuring instrument VIBROTEST VT60
- Dial gauges / callipers
- Mechanical outside micrometres
- Mechanical inside micrometres
- Torque wrenches in the following sizes: 10 - 100 Nm / 80 - 400 Nm / 250 - 850 Nm
- Mechanical torque multiplier, manufacturer: Lösomat, 540 - 4,000 Nm
- Hydraulic torque wrench, manufacturer: Hydratight, 200 - 1,800 Nm
The regular training of our employees is of high significance in our company. All employees have acquired the corresponding certificates obligatory for the performance of our assembly services. These include medical examinations G41, safety at height training with abseil exercises of the German Red Cross, training as electrically trained person (EUP) and trainings on fire safety. Trainings are provided in-house by appropriate specialists or held at the employers' liability insurance association in Dresden.
Basic knowledge on the control of plants serviced by us is ensured by various trainings provided by our customers.
Our fleet comprises seven service vehicles type Mercedes-Benz Vito, equipped with the shelf system SORTIMO and all necessary tools for the repair of generators.