The PARTZSCH Group
FIND YOUR WAY
Everyone who starts a job at PARTZSCH or completes an apprenticeship or study internship with the company can look forward to an individual career. You are interested in the details? We would like to present the very different career paths of two of our staff members. There is one thing which they have in common: They joined PARTZSCH as trainees and are now permanent and important members of our team.
THE WAY OF THOMAS GÖTZE
I was accompanied and supported by PARTZSCH through my whole university study following the training at PARTZSCH. After successful completion of my study, I was directly offered a job involving high functional and personal responsibility, contrary to many of my fellow students. That was not the case for many of my fellow students. From then on, the company placed increasing trust in my ability to handle ever broader tasks. The work as a plant manager is very challenging, but at the same time also very stimulating!
- Thomas Götze -
Position: Managing director of PARTZSCH Elektromotoren GmbH
Training and career:
- 1999 to 2003: Apprenticeship as an electrical machine builder, then I was taken over permanently as a skilled worker in the winding shop / test bay
- 2003 to 2004: Technical vocational school (degree: university of applied sciences entrance qualification)
- 2005 to 2010: Study of electrical engineering/electronics (specialisation: electrical drives and control systems)
Degree attained: Graduate engineer ("Dipl.-Ing.") for electrical engineering/electronics
- 2010 to 2012: Head of the Operations Planning Department at PARTZSCH Elektromotoren e. K.
- 2012 to 2013: Procurator of PARTZSCH Elektromaschinenbau GmbH
- Since 2014: Plant manager of PARTZSCH Elektromotoren GmbH
- Since 2021: Managing director of PARTZSCH Elektromotoren GmbH
THE WAY OF MATTHIAS KAISER
The training as an electrical machine builder, together with subsequent further training, gave me many opportunities to advance constantly within the company. Today, I am happy to work in an interesting and diverse field.
- Matthias Kaiser -
Position: Head of the Test Department / Complaint Management
Training and career:
- 2002 to 2006: Apprenticeship as an electrical machine builder
- 2006: Start of work as an electrical machine builder in the test bay (testing of high- and low-voltage windings and coil tests manufactured in accordance with the VPI and Resin-Rich technologies)
- 2007 to 2009: Qualification as a certified industrial mechatronics supervisor
- 2010 to 06/2014: Deputy test bay manager
- Since 07/2014: Head of the Test Department / Complaint Management