The PARTZSCH Group
TOGETHER WE ACHIEVE MORE
In addition to a great variety of training possibilities, the PARTZSCH Group also supports cooperative studies in the field of electrical engineering. During your study, you receive a fixed monthly remuneration. Thus you are financially independent and can concentrate fully on your study.
THEORY AND PRACTICE COMBINED
A cooperative study programme enables you to gain practical career experience with the company from the very beginning, parallel to your theoretical training. Here at PARTZSCH, we foster numerous skills which will help you in your professional career. Future technologies, such as CNC or robot technology, are just as much part of your everyday work as the opportunities for collaboration in teams and project groups.
All required information is summarised and available for download in our University Studies Brochure.
YOUR PLACE TO STUDY AT
THE PARTZSCH GROUP
What you will need:
You will need at least one of the following degrees:
- Higher education entrance qualification, university of applied sciences entrance qualification or subject-linked university entrance qualification
- A prior training qualification recognised as equivalent by the State Ministry of Science and the Arts
- A successfully completed master craftsman’s examination
- A completed advanced vocational qualification (e.g. technician)
- A completed vocational training (with passed admission examination at the University of Cooperative Education in Bautzen)
The ideal candidates should:
- Possess technical understanding and power of logical thinking
- Demonstrate devotion to the job, readiness to learn new skills
- Demonstrate self-responsibility and own initiative
- Be a good team player, demonstrate a high level of reliability, awareness of responsibility, and flexibility
What you can expect
- Learning in one of Europe’s most modern companies in electrical engineering industry
- If you achieve good results, your professional career at PARTZSCH is guaranteed after completion of your training or study.
- Attractive working environment and very good working atmosphere
- Fixed monthly remuneration during the entire term of your study
- Refund of expenses for travelling to the company or university of cooperative education
- Inexpensive accommodation in our workers' hostel or company-owned housing
- Regular examinations by the company doctor and influenza virus vaccinations
- Health bonus
- Free provision and cleaning of your workwear and provision of personal work equipment
- Fruits and water free of charge
- Team-development measures
FAQ: ALL QUESTIONS REGARDING YOUR STUDY AT A GLANCE
At the University of Cooperative Education (“Staatliche Studienakademie”) Bautzen, with its campus of highly modern teaching and laboratory facilities.
The study starts every year on 1 October.
The standard period of study is three years (six semesters). Elective subjects are offered from the fifth semester.
You will receive a fixed monthly vocational training pay from us during the entire term of your study. In addition, you can also apply for subsidiaries in accordance with the Federal Law on Support in Education (BAföG).
The phases of theory and practice alternate at an interval of approx. twelve weeks. The scientific-theoretical knowledge is conveyed to you at the University of Cooperative Education (“Staatliche Studienakademie”) Bautzen. During the practical phases, you will be familiarised with several departments of the PARTZSCH Group.
In the third year, you follow the specialisation »Electrical power engineering« and can choose from a range of elective modules to tailor your studies to your particular interests.
Bachelor of Engineering
If you achieve corresponding results, we would be glad to offer you an employment. After all, the best trained specialists are those we have trained ourselves.
YOU CAN WORK AT PARTZSCH IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
After completing your study with a bachelor degree, you can get started directly as an expert or executive in one of our six business units and will also have ideal chances of advancement, e.g. in these fields:
- Planning, development and production of electrical and electronic systems
- Market analysis, product marketing, distribution, and customer acquisition
- Leadership of employees and project management, quality management
- Commissioning, spare parts management, maintenance, technical support
- Analysis and optimisation of business and production processes
STUDYING WITH PARTZSCH AT THE UNIVERSITY OF COOPERATIVE EDUCATION IN BAUTZEN