The PARTZSCH Group
Cutting machine operators (m/f/o)
CUTTING MACHINE OPERATORS (M/F/O) ...
... manufacture high-precision parts, in most cases metal parts, by way of cutting techniques, such as turning, milling, drilling or grinding. They will usually work with CNC-controlled machine tools. Cutting machine operators typically set up machines and monitor the manufacturing process. Furthermore, they check that the dimensions and surface quality meet the specifications. In case of faults, they localise the error cause by way of dedicated test procedures and rectify the error or fault. Regular maintenance and inspection are also among their tasks.
How long is the apprenticeship training at PARTZSCH?
- 3.5 years throughout Germany
Ideal candidates should ...
- Have completed the middle school with good results in natural sciences;
- Possess good technical understanding, craft skills, and the power of logical thinking
- Be passionate about emerging technologies and interested in their development;
- Demonstrate a high level of commitment and willingness to learn new skills;
- Be a good team player, demonstrate a high level of reliability, awareness of responsibility, and flexibility.
If you have any questions regards training and education, do not hesitate to contact our HR Representative:
Ms. Mandy Hagemann: +49 3431 7166-314
You are invited to use our online application form for your application. As an alternative, you can also send your meaningful application to:
PARTZSCH Elektromotoren GmbH
or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org