The PARTZSCH Group
Industrial mechanics (m/f/o)
INDUSTRIAL MECHANICS (M/F/O) ...
… organise and control production sequences and ensure that the machines and production equipment are ready for operation. They build, install, network, and commission them. If their main field of work is manufacturing engineering, they set up machines, modify them, and control manufacturing processes. Maintenance and repair of factory equipment and technical systems also rank amongst their tasks. To this end, they select the appropriate test equipment, localise error causes, and replace defective components or wearing parts, for example, and retighten bolts and screws. Where necessary, they also manufacture spare parts themselves on CNC-controlled machines. Furthermore, they hand over technical systems and products to our customers and instruct them in the operation.
How long is the apprenticeship training at PARTZSCH?
- 3.5 years throughout Germany
Ideal candidates should ...
- Have completed the middle school with good results in natural sciences;
- Possess appropriate technical understanding, craft skills, and the power of logical thinking;
- Be passionate about emerging technologies and interested in their development;
- Demonstrate devotion to the job, readiness to learn new skills;
- Be a good team player, demonstrate a high level of reliability, awareness of responsibility, and flexibility.
If you have any questions regards training and education, do not hesitate to contact our HR Representative:
Ms. Mandy Hagemann: +49 3431 7166-314
You are invited to use our online application form for your application. As an alternative, you can also send your meaningful application to:
PARTZSCH Elektromotoren GmbH
or via e-mail to email@example.com