The PARTZSCH Group
IT specialists (m/f/o) for system integration (m/f/o)
IT SPECIALISTS (M/F/O) FOR SYSTEM INTEGRATION (M/F/O) ...
… are responsible for the planning and configuration of IT systems.
- Installation and setting up of hardware components,
- Operating systems and
- Networks in accordance with the customer requirements.
In case of faults, they are on the site with state-of-the-art diagnostic systems to help the user manage application problems.
A day as an IT specialist for system integration is mostly rich in variety and demands considerable flexibility. Sometimes you can act predictively, and another time you must react spontaneously to problems and find appropriate solutions.
How long is the apprenticeship training at PARTZSCH?
- 3 years throughout Germany
Ideal candidates should ...
- Have completed the middle school with good results, possess a university of applied sciences entrance qualification or an A-level qualification;
- Demonstrate skills in mathematical calculation, planning, organising, and logistic thinking;
- Have good grades in mathematics, English, and information technology/technology;
- Demonstrate a high level of reliability and possess the ability to work in an organised manner, also under stress.
If you have any questions regards training and education, do not hesitate to contact our HR Representative:
Ms. Mandy Hagemann: +49 3431 7166-314
You are invited to use our online application form for your application. As an alternative, you can also send your meaningful application to:
PARTZSCH Elektromotoren GmbH
or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org