The PARTZSCH Group
TOOLMAKERS (M/F/O) ...
… manufacture punching tools, cast and injection moulds or fixtures for industrial series production and machine building, and also instruments for fine mechanical or surgical applications. Mostly, they use CNC-controlled machine tools for manufacturing which they also program themselves. To produce the individual parts of the tools which are often very complex, they use turning, milling, grinding and drilling machines, always exactly observing the dimensions specified in the technical drawings. They assembly individual parts and components into ready-to-use tools and integrate them into production machines, e.g. into punching machines. They perform test runs and check the ready-to-use products. The maintenance of tools and machines is also among their tasks.
How long is the apprenticeship training at PARTZSCH?
- 3.5 years throughout Germany
Ideal candidates should ...
- Have completed the middle school with good results in natural sciences;
- Possess good technical understanding, craft skills, and the power of logical thinking;
- Be passionate about emerging technologies and interested in their development;
- Demonstrate a high level of commitment and willingness to learn new skills.
- Be a good team player, demonstrate a high level of reliability, awareness of responsibility, and flexibility.
If you have any questions regards training and education, do not hesitate to contact our HR Representative:
Ms. Mandy Hagemann: +49 3431 7166-314
You are invited to use our online application form for your application. As an alternative, you can also send your meaningful application to:
PARTZSCH Elektromotoren GmbH
or via e-mail to email@example.com