THE 4TH PARTZSCH PRACTICE DAY - THEORY MEETS PRACTICE
It was a perfect opportunity for networking and the effective sharing of ideas between manufacturers, operators, insurance companies, colleagues and other business partners: The PARTZSCH PRACTICE DAY. It was held on 7 October 2021, which was already the fourth time, with observance of the 3G hygiene concept.
Under the banner »Power for your (re)Vision – We make your machines fit for the future«, the participants learnt e.g. the factors which influence the design of new generators and the current and future demands placed by the operators on generators.
As usual, the practice day was rounded off with a factory tour to showcase practical implementation of the theory. The day ended in an informal atmosphere with an evening social event in a country hotel.
The following lectures were held:
- Optimisation of the existing machines by way of retrofitting and replication
- Influence of the quality of winding wire on the design, retrofitting and replication
- Factors influencing the design of new generators
- Creation of generator models acc. to DIN 4110
- Present and future requirements for generators from the view of the operating company
- Optimisation of machines and preventive measures from the view of insurance companies
The topic of an energy transition played an important role, as many participants saw the future of our energy supply in a critical situation. The resonance on the practice day, however, was positive in every respect so that the series will be continued.
We are delighted that we can already announce the date for the 5th PARTZSCH PRACTICE DAY. Save the date 20 October 2022!
See you later - and stay healthy!